Malacarne

Metamoris 3- Bravo VS Gracie The Rematch!

Valeu brother.

Lí e, se for verdade mesmo , ficou feio demais pro Royler exigir isso.

Pois é, Fabião. Achei estranho o Royler com essas exigências, mas é verdade, aqui uma fonte mais completa:

http://jiujitsumag.com/exclusive-pantgate-royler-and-eddie-speak/

Jiu-Jitsu Magazine: Tell me about the pants rule and what you both will be wearing. My understanding is that Royler is wearing no gi compression shorts and a rash guard and you (Eddie) are wearing gi pants…is this true? Is it also true that Royler can grab your gi pants, but you cannot grab his shorts? Also, please tell me what weight you are contracted to fight at.

Eddie: We agreed to fight at 160. The agreement was if I didn’t make weight, they would deduct a large percentage of my purse, which is normal. But then six months later, Metamoris went through financial troubles and asked me if I would take a pay cut…and it was a big cut. Not just a couple thousand dollars. But since they were so cool at accepting my original price, I said, “Ok,” but said, “Since you’ve already cut my pay, how about adding five pounds on so I don’t miss weight and lose more money?” I didn’t want to come in one pound over and lose more money! They already took a big cut! It had nothing to do with Royler. They accepted.

Ok, so this is what happened with the pants. I always wear gi pants. I didn’t think it was a big deal. In no gi competition no one asks what anyone wears. Everyone’s wearing different shit. I was just going to show up in them. But after I signed the contract, I’m looking through everything and it says I have to wear a rash guard and board shorts. I called Ralek and said, “I want to wear gi pants. It’s not a problem is it?” He checked with Royler and he said I could if I promised not to change my mind. Why would I have to promise not to change my mind?! But I say, “Ok, I promise I won’t change my mind.” But right after that, I found out, that for some reason, it’s an unspoken law in grappling, that if you’re grappling no gi, you can’t grab shorts, but if you wear something to your ankles that’s loose and is gi material, you can grab the shit out of the entire pants. This makes no sense! But it’s some unspoken law. To me, if you’re rolling no gi you shouldn’t be able to grab anything, but you can! Royler must have thought I was an idiot to ask to wear gi pants! Metamoris had asked me if it was ok if he grabbed my pants, and I said, “Ya.” Jean Jacques (Machado) said I probably shouldn’t have said that. So, I started to change my mind. I decide to tell Ralek I’m gonna wear tights. He calls me back and says, “Royler said it’s too late …” and that I promised I wouldn’t change my mind. Then he got his lawyer involved! They said they would forfeit the event if I showed up in anything other than that. So I said, “Slow down, Partner! Ok, I’ll wear gi pants, but I’m allowed to grab your shorts!” They said, “Ok, you can grab shorts, he can grab pants; and we can grab each other’s rash guards.” It just got too ridiculous for me. So, I said, “I’m gonna wear gi pants and I don’t have to grab anything.” This is what we’re arguing about with a lawyer! No one’s grabbing rash guards…I said, “You can grab my pants as long as you don’t grab them in an illegal IBJJF way.” I just wanted to get the lawyer out of the mix! And if I show up in tights or shorts, he will forfeit the match. Who cares what I wear? It’s like Cobrinha being mad that Rafael is wearing a long sleeve rash guard instead of a short sleeve one. This is what we’re arguing about with a lawyer. That’s how ridiculous this whole thing is.

Royler: We made a contract with Metamoris over two months ago. We were supposed to fight at 155. He (Eddie) comes back and says, “Can we do 160?” I say, “Yes.” Then he asks for 165. I say, “Ya, it’s no problem.” I’m at 152 right now. I’m going to try to gain some weight and get up to 162 if I can. I don’t think the seven or eight pounds will affect me much. He was supposed to fight with the compression shorts and rash guard. Then he says, “Can I fight with the gi pants?” I say, “Yes.” He made so many changes, so we put everything in the contract. I said, “I’m going to fight with compression shorts and a rash guard.” Then it’s done. It’s all written up in the contract. But then he comes back later and says he’s going to fight with shorts. He put me in a bad spot! He already signed a contract with Metamoris. So, I say (sarcastically), “Ok, you fight with shorts now? Let’s fight at 145!” He knows the truth. Things kept changing! For me, it didn’t matter what he wears. I don’t care if he fights with pants or not. If he fights with pants he can hold his own pants. It may help me to hold him, but it may help him more…it’s going to help him a lot. This was all his choice – not mine. But then after we agree on everything, he comes back again and tries to change it to tights. Now, he’s gone back to gi pants and rash guard and 165. That’s why we made the contract in the first place – so things wouldn’t keep changing! And no one’s grabbing the rash guard. No one does that anyway.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Pois é, Fabião. Achei estranho o Royler com essas exigências, mas é verdade, aqui uma fonte mais completa:

http://jiujitsumag.com/exclusive-pantgate-royler-and-eddie-speak/

Tupac, essa notícia que tu postou é de 26 de fevereiro.

Olha o que Bravo escreveu (09/03/14) no UG Forum:

I fucked up.

When Ralek called me up last April and asked me if I would take the rematch I should've said "Yes, as long as "I" can decide what I'm wearing. I'm not sure if I want to wear board shorts, vale tudo shorts, spandex shorts, tights like Vinny wears, pants, a long sleeve rash guard, a short sleeve rash guard or like Rafa, no top at all. I'm gonna experiment with all these choices. Is that ok?"

If I would've said that up front there would be no controversy, I admit it, I fucked up.

I apologize guys. I hope to make it up to you with an epic match. Jean Jacques has prepared me thoroughly for war, thank you all for supporting Metamoris, it's gonna be nuts :-)

Fonte: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=11&thread=2292935&page=5

No tópico da fonte, a partir da página 3, o usuário Thor desmascara o Bravo, fazendo com que o mesmo reconheça o erro (postagem em negrito acima).

Editado por Cacophony

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Cacophony, vi nessa declaração do Bravo uma alfinetada no Royler...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Eddie falou isso, Eddie falou aquilo...

Royler está treinando, e a hora está chegando... smmooke

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Thor: You are correct, the gi pants were NOT in the contract until BRAVO put them there. The contract specified that they were to wear shorts and a rash guard. It's embarrassing that someone could introduce a change and have that change accepted with the stipulation that they don't get to change their mind at the last minute and they attempt to do just that.

Seriously, what aren't you getting here? Royler did not bring up Bravo wearing gi pants. Bravo thought they would be of an advantage to him OR HE WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR THE RULE CHANGE. According to Bravo it wasn't until much later that he was told he made a mistake in agreeing to that and then he tried to make a UNILATERAL change in the agreed upon rules. This begins and ends with Bravo playing with the rules. This is not disputed and yet you still put the blame on Royler. Strange.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Com esse post do Cacophony cabou o falatório ...

Bravo pediu, Royler concordou ...

Bravo quis mudar de novo ... Royler mandou se foder ...

No final ele mesmo admitiu ... I fucked up ... Fiz merda ...

Na torcida pra tirarem o Bravo do Tatame com um travesseirinho ...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

kkkkkkkkkkkk

Yeah, end of the history.

Royler vai chegar boladasso...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Na torcida por leroy o Gracie mais rabugento dos tatames!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Com esse post do Cacophony cabou o falatório ...

Bravo pediu, Royler concordou ...

Bravo quis mudar de novo ... Royler mandou se foder ...

No final ele mesmo admitiu ... I fucked up ... Fiz merda ...

Na torcida pra tirarem o Bravo do Tatame com um travesseirinho ...

Isso aí foi irônico do Bravo, mas o Thor mandou certinho. O Bravo estipulou botar calça no contrato, achou que ia dar vantagem, o Royler aceitou. Ao que parece os treinos do Jean Jacques provaram que o buraco era mais embaixo e quis mudar sua própria frescura. Royler tocou o foda-se.

Ainda sim, acham que o Royler é quem está chorando...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Interessante isso do JJ MAchado estar preparando o Bravo pra luta. O Kron também o procurou pra prepará-lo pro ADCC. Jean Jacques, ainda, jogo mais bonito que já vi no ADCC. Só Marcelinho se equipara

Verdade, sem pano os 2 tem o jogo mais bonito e finalizador

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Royler tem que desossar que nem o mestre capitão nascimento pra cima dos maconheiros

tumblr_mxaq5t2ov41t2kmc2o1_1280.jpg

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora