Entre para seguir isso  
victorrsantoss

Entrevista do Fedor pós-luta com Maldonado

http://www.global-mma.com/t13412-fedor-interview-after-maldonado-fight

Em inglês, algum traduza se quiser.

Giant: When I did an interview with you in the cage my hands were shaking because it was unbelievable. For the first five minutes you were getting beaten, and we were all getting beaten; how did you withstand it?

Fyodor: Well not the whole five minutes. Actually, you know, every fighter wants to take on his opponent on his main strength, and Fabio has won a lot of fights standing, he has great striking, but I still wanted to test myself standing, and it turned out that I let two punches past...

Giant: Why? Were you unsure in yourself Fyodor? It seemed like you were controlling everything, tell us about it!

Fyodor: Well not everything though, it happens

Strimersha Karina: It happens even with you!

Fyodor: Fabio Maldonado was not the greatest fight for me but glory to God we won.

Strimersha Karina: Thanks a lot! 10,000 people the whole arena was supporting you - people still haven't left

Giant: Here they are, our friends, here!

Crowd: Cheer

Strimersha Karina: What does this mean for you? What did you feel at the moment when things got really tough but people were still supporting you?

Giant: And did it hurt, Fyodor?

Fyodor: Not as much as it seemed.

Giant: It hurt us!

Fyodor: Yes I knew that so, I understood that I had to get up, I had to keep fighting and I had to win.

Strimersha Karina: How did you take the initiative back in this fight? Can you identify a particular key moment

Fyodor: Well, first of all I knew that my team was watching me, my countrymen were watching me and supporting me so of course I had to get up. Get up and keep fighting. And of course I was sustained by the knowledge that I couldn't lose because my teammates had won all the fights earlier. I couldn't bring their mood down and bring down my fans.

Giant: Was there a point in this fight when you felt that you could get the win inside the distance because it seemed there were a couple of moments like that and by the way your opponent also had a couple, unfortunately for us.

Fyodor: Yes, there was a moment like that, when he rocked me, I got knocked down and I was worried that I might get finished, so I tried to get out of the way and get up.

Giant: By the way can you see at all out of your right eye at the moment?

Fyodor: Yes I can see very well

Karina: Being able to feel is most important, Fyodor.

Giant: Sorry for asking that. But were you aware of the time though in the 3rd round? Because it seemed like you were in control at that point.

Fyodor: Yes - I listen to my coaches and

Strimersha Karina: Even when you're in that state, you're able to respond to what they say?

Fyodor: It's imperative always to listen to your corner, you can feel the support and of course they let you know the time. It can give you your second wind.

Karina: Could you say that all the preparation that you went through for this fight, a huge amount, that it all went smoothly and you came in at your best?

Giant: Or could there be, taking into account how the fight went, maybe still you should made some adjustments and make some changes as a consequence of that?

Fyodor: Yes, of course. We will draw our conclusions, but in terms of the training physically everything was excellent. Thanks very much to my trainers and everyone who helped me.

Giant: Fyodor you said some very warm and touching words, can I ask you to repeat that to these people because there are thousands of people around us and no one is leaving and there are millions watching, who I think are still clenching their firsts now and just want you to recover now and then win again, and again!

Fyodor: I'm ok! Thank you my friends for the support.

Crowd: Cheer

Giant: Fyodor the last question: you said that you were going to look around Saint Peterburg a bit to relax and recover, but you know we really don't want you to finally leave the sport once and for all - are you going to continue? Tell us, everyone wants to know!

Fyodor: Yes, if God wills it, of course.

Giant: Trust in God and you won't go wrong, as we say here in Russia.

Fyodor: I agree, so I try to do everything that depends on me accordingly.

Karina: But with that strength of desire and emotions you want to keep doing this?

Fyodor: I've fought all my life, from the age of eleven I've been doing Sambo and Judo and now MMA - of course I want to keep going. Of course.

Giant: Thanks so much - Fyodor Emelyanenko! My whole suit is.... Thank you Fyodor - I want to say that that was just unbelievable my friend, thanks again and congratulations on your victory and thanks for being with us. May God grant you health, that's the most important thing. Fyodor Emlyanenko live - Moscow studio keep working etc. Crowd let's hear it one more time for Fyodor!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Interessante a primeira resposta.

Ele disse que a principal força do Maldonado é a trocação e ele queria vencê-lo nesse quesito, queria "se testar", mas "dois golpes acabaram passando".

Responde minha dúvida de por que ele não tentou colocar para baixo e utilizar o GnP. Acho que menosprezou o adversário. Correu um risco grande e quase perdeu.

Outra coisa que ele disse: ele pretende continuar lutando.

Editado por victorrsantoss

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Parabéns !!! Venceu por pontos e a durissimas penas um LHW que foi demitido do UFC pelo péssimo desempenho !!! Genial !!!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

http://www.global-mma.com/t13412-fedor-interview-after-maldonado-fight

Giant: Fyodor you said some very warm and touching words, can I ask you to repeat that to these people because there are thousands of people around us and no one is leaving and there are millions watching, who I think are still clenching their firsts now and just want you to recover now and then win again, and again!

Como alguém comentou no pbp torcida russa foi algo impressionante! Maldonado entrou e não teve nenhuma vaia contra ele.

Fiquei impressionado com a educação dos russos! Respect!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Parabéns !!! Venceu por pontos e a durissimas penas um LHW que foi demitido do UFC pelo péssimo desempenho !!! Genial !!!

Não espere do Fedor muito mais que isso, nesse final de carreira.

Pelo menos a luta foi divertida. Muita garra, coração, agressividade.

Não faz sentido o Fedor pegar os TOPs do mundo na fase em que está. Se for continuar lutando, tem que pegar veteranos mesmo, cara de nível menor.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

fiquei triste demais de ver ele apanhando daquele jeito pro maldonado...mas o fedor teve um coração enorme,muito guerreiro!Ontem tive certeza q herb dean parou cedo contra o hendo

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Creio que o Maldonado será recontratado pelo UFC. E acho que o desempenho dele não foi ruim no UFC. Melhor que o do Shogun, por exemplo.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Foi um belo evento. Maldonado cravou seu nome com os Russos, deve continuar lutando por lá e fazendo dinheiro.

Espero que o Fedor continue lutando,independente de qual evento for,pois sempre nos proporciona grande entretenimento. Terá sempre a minha torcida.

Reforço o coro que a educação russa e a estrutura do evento são fantasticas.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Não é o Maldonado do UFC, ele mesmo disse que o doping estaria liberado. Lembra do Pezão(pego no doping) que suportou as bombas do Hunt?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Não é o Maldonado do UFC, ele mesmo disse que o doping estaria liberado. Lembra do Pezão(pego no doping) que suportou as bombas do Hunt?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Revi a luta agora, a vitória para o russo foi normal, mesmo com o domínio no 1 round do brasileiro, entendo normal 2 juízes terem marcado o 1 round 10x9, o Fedor apesar da surra acertou também o brasileiro com bons golpes no 1 round, o 2 e 3 foram pro russo. A questão é a seguinte, o russo tem pegada é explosão, é surpreendentemente o Maldonado aguentou muitas bombas. No 1 round, se fosse um cara com mão pesada teria facilmente nocauteado o russo, tipo um Dan Henderso(que já fez isso), como vários outros. A questão é quando o russo acerta, poucos suportam. Luta boa, mas dificilmente ele se criaria nos meio pesados do UFC, quiçá nos pesados, é bom ele rever a cantoria que quer lutar, caso queira se testar no UFC no fim da carreira. Acho que seu punch continua o mesmo,cé que não pegou no lugar que desliga a tomada é o Maldonado é muito bom no boxe, não expõe a parte que desliga a tomada

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

completamente diferente um lutador puro e um com doping ate a cabeça... la n tem anti doping claro que iria ser outro lutador

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

completamente diferente um lutador puro e um com doping ate a cabeça... la n tem anti doping claro que iria ser outro lutador

Muitos dirão: e quem disse que o Fedor não tomou também?

Eu, sinceramente, acho que o Fedor não tomou e nem toma. Acho que se ele já usou doping foi lá no pride.

Não só pelo corpo dele flácido, de tiozão, que nesta luta me pareceu mais flácido ainda. Mas porque ele já disse que não toma. Eu acredito nele, podem me achar ingênuo. É a minha opinião.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Creio que o Maldonado será recontratado pelo UFC. E acho que o desempenho dele não foi ruim no UFC. Melhor que o do Shogun, por exemplo.

Shogun aquele que foi campeao do ufc?

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso