Entre para seguir isso  
Doente_Capitalista*

Agora é pra Valer! Enter of the dragon!

Já tá até no Wikipedia:

The light-heavyweight champion is set to defend his 205lbs strap against unbeaten Machida after the Brazilian was given the opportunity to step in for the injured Rampage Jackson.

But American ace Evans, who is also undefeated in his professional mixed martial arts career, conceded he will have to be at his best to slay The Dragon.

He said: “The kid’s been phenomenal. He’s been better than phenomenal. He’s been looking better every fight.

“But that’s the fight business. That’s the fun part — the fact that you go in there with an opponent who sometimes seems insurmountable but then you figure it out and that makes the victory that much sweeter.

“With that said, there may be some kinks in Lyoto's armour that I have yet to see that I can exploit when I look at the tapes more closely.

“He’s been looking slicker than I don’t know what, but everybody has a weakness even if you do look slick as oil. Everyone has a weakness.”

Evans also revealed what was going through his head during his face-off with former champ Jackson at UFC 96.

Speaking to Sherdog, he added: “I didn’t expect any of that, man. I was just going to do the face-off and whatnot but then he started talking trash.

“I wasn’t even in the mood to play or joke around, I just saw one of my best friends lose a fight which I had him winning until the last 10 seconds.

“I saw the hurt in Keith Jardine’s eyes and he was so upset and disappointed, I felt bad for him.

“But then this dude started bumping his gums at me. To be honest, I really wanted to punch him in his face, but I knew that wasn't the right time to do that so I just tried to stay as composed as possible because I don’t like to talk trash.

“Whenever I got into a street fight I never talked — I just hit. I never liked to be in someone’s face that close just talking.”

E nas páginas especializadas:

AQUI

AQUI

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

paginas especializadas?? The Sun e Wikipédia???? Oo

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Bah...nego viaja nas fontes especializadas. Como não tem nada nos sites realmente especializados vai pra segundona.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Mais são sérias, the sun é o jornal de maior publicidade dos euas.

O The Sun, salvo engano, é inglÊS... e é um jornal sem credibilidade em termos de noticias... vive soltando noticias NÃO confirmadas.

Porém, me parece q está sim confirmada essa luta.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Cara vc não poderia estar mais errado, The Sun é jornal do Reino Unido, nem dos EUA ele é. E a matéria nada mais fala que o Rashad sabe da possibilidade da luta, não tem nada confirmado. Não custa ler a matéria antes de postar.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Seu apelido veio a calhar agora heheh....zueira

é Reino Unido filho

Mesmo que fosse americano, ainda estaria bem atrás do The New York Times

Torcida Lyoto

Bolão Rashad

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso