Entre para seguir isso  
tico_bahiano

David Mitchell fora da luta contra Mike Swick no Fight Night 23

David Mitchell has been forced to withdraw from a scheduled bout against Mike Swick due to injury. The welterweight contest was slated to take place on the preliminary card of the Jan. 22 UFC Fight Night 23 “Fight for the Troops” event.

MMA DieHards learned of Mitchell’s injury and subsequent withdrawal from Swick’s Facebook page and has since confirmed the news with sources close to the fight.

Mitchell (11-1) was seeking his first victory inside the Octagon after losing his promotional debut to Anthony Waldburger. The exact nature of his injury is unknown at this time.

Swick (14-4) has lost back-to-back fights against Dan Hardy and Paulo Thiago.

“Not fighting on January 22nd,” Swick stated on his Facebook page. “I got the call yesterday that David Mitchell backed out due to an injury and considering my current situation we opted to put off the fight all together. I have been dealing with my esophageal condition this whole camp and its taken a toll on my body. I will need more time to seek better treatment to ensure I can compete at this level.”

UFC Fight Night 23 “Fight for the Troops” takes place at Fort Hood in Killeen, Tex., and the main card airs live on Spike TV.

David Mitchell machucado, mas o Swick tmb gostou da notícia, pois ele tmb não iria lutar nas suas melhores condições

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso