Fernando Justin

Pbp da Galera - UFC 124 "St Pierre vs Koscheck 2"

tô na casa da coroa e tive que reinstalar o sop, qual é mesmo o numero daquele canal o +++++++?

edit: escrevi "eme eme a te ve" e apareceu esses sinais de + o que é isso?

mandei mensagem privada, vê la!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
Convidado Abrahim

Round 3 - Natal came out without his mouthpiece, so he needs a break 10 seconds in. Corwd doesn't like it. Natal ducks in for a takedown on the restart, but Bongfeldt stands him up. Bongfeldt drives in a knee to the gut. Natal retreating, and he's trying to counter Bongfeldt's punches with a takedown. Bongfeldt forced to chase him around the cage. Bongfeldt delivers a low kick defends a takedown, then kicks the body. Natal trying desperately for a trip, but Bongfeldt able to shake him off. Bongfeldt kicks the outside of the leg. Bongfeldt delivers another kick and moves into the clinch. He lets go and resets. Natal staggers away. He's got nothing left. Bongfeldt delivers another punch to the gut and trips Natal to the floor. Bongfeldt drops down into a mount, and NAtal locks the body to avoid damage. Bongfeldt lands a few punches and elbows from the top. Natal spins and nearly pushes up to his feet. natal hanging on as best he can, simply staling underneath and hoping for a standup. Bongfeldt tiring, but he's delivering when he can. One minute left. Natal spins and tries to attack Bongfeldt's leg. Bongfeldt slips it out with ease and punches a turtling Natal. Natal trying to desperately to roll and spoin, but Bongfeldt punching for his life. Round ends there. Bongfeldt didn't do enough from the top for a 10-8, but MMAjunkie.com will give him the round, 10-9. Nevertheless, MMAjunkie.com awards Natal the win, 29-28.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Abrahim

Rafael Natal and Jesse Bongfeldt fight to a majority draw (30-30, 30-30, 30-30).

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

@KevinI

Judges have it 30-30 . I think Buffer might have read that incorrectly. Let's check that out #UFC124 #MMA

That is a bizarre decision. I can't believe it's correct. I think there has to be a mistake in reading it. #UFC #MMA

Marc Ratner is over talking with the commission. They seem to be looking carefully at scorecards #UFC #MMA

I have just found out it was a majority draw, but it was not 30-30. Buffer read it incorrectly #MMA #UFC124

Editado por Fernando Justin

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

opa..

No site do ufc começou a transmitir as preliminares...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora