Entre para seguir isso  
Ricardo NZ

Filme do Mark Kerr

Convidado (((Edu)))

Eu não conhecia esse lado fofoqueiro do Minotauro. :D

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Eu não assisti o DVD, mas queria muito comprar, alguém pode me falar onde conseguir. Gostaria de perguntar a quem assistiu porque vocês dizem que a mulher dele acabou com a carreira dele?

Obrigado e fiquemos com Deus!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Convidado Fenix4ever

o kra posta essa merda e nem fala onde tem essa merda de dvd

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Tópico de merda, em vez de passarem as informações de onde conseguir o DVD e debater ficam falando da sexualidade do cara.

Que merda!!!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Meu aprendam a se mexer...

PArem de ficar só reclamando....

Povo futil desse forúm, num sabem nada e ficam dizendo merda... Ofendendo os outros.

Google.com.br

[]´s...

Editado por Omnirai

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

dá pra baixar pela internet. ou compar via amazon. mas, olha a entrevista do kerr (tá em inglês, se ninguém traduzir até de tarde, eu traduzo. agora tá punk o trampo):

I have a bone to pick with Mark Kerr. Back in college I was nicknamed The Random Smasher, mostly because I got drunk and broke recycling bins. So I'm calling Kerr out, but then again now that I'm calming down, calling out a man who was once the world's premiere ultimate fighter might not be such a good idea. He's beaten men until they can't stand up. You can find all that out and much more in the documentary The Smashing Machine: The Life and Times of Mark Kerr which has just been released on DVD.

It details Kerr's last year in the ultimate fighting, his drug addiction, eventual overdose and what impact that had on his life. It takes you up until and includes Kerr's last ultimate fight against his idol and friend, Mark "The Hammer" Coleman.

UGO: The Smashing Machine is a really intense documentary.

Mark Kerr: Yeah, the filmmakers did a great job of capturing a really interesting point in my life, to say the least.

UGO: What made you want to have a documentary crew follow you?

MK: It was just one of those farts in the dark. A guy I went to school with, John Greenhalgh, he is a producer and he called me up when I was the number one ranked fighter in the world. He asked me if he could do a documentary and I said sure. I didn't think they were going to show up with a film crew. Normally, when most of the guys want documentaries done on them, their people show up with Circuit City-purchased little Sony cameras. These cats showed up with $10,000 cameras, a boom and a whole crew. It was one of those things where I didn't know what I got myself into until they started filming.

UGO: I was very surprised when you started shooting up drugs in front of them. Were you just so far gone?

MK: I think there was a bit of self-delusion there. But I had sat down with John Greenhalgh, who I had known since college. We had a conversation and it boiled down to the fact that there was a story to be told. I told them I would hold my entire life up to them and we would figure out what to do with it later. A lot of the real part of the documentary was that I was really comfortable around them. I wanted them to film everything. I'm living a healthy life now, so it showed me coming a long way.

UGO: There was no long epilogue at the end of it. What was it like being beaten by a friend?

MK: It's interesting. You don't plan on it, but you treat it as a profession. You get a lot of guys in the NFL who went to college together and now they get on the field to compete against one another, so they have to put the personal stuff aside and handle it as a profession. That's what I tried to do.

UGO: What were you like as a young man? Were you always wrestling or grappling?

MK: I got into it when I was a kid when I saw wrestling at the age of 5. I had an older brother who is about 12 years older than me, he got me into wrestling, but I never did it until I was in high school. My early 20s is when I first started really doing it.

UGO: Were you inspired by any movies?

MK: I think the classic one of my genre is Visionquest, and stuff like that. Also Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club. I think I was just inspired by the fact that it was one on one and real. You got the results you put into it. There was immediate gratification.

UGO: What's an overdose like? Do you pass out and then wake up in the hospital?

MK: It's pretty horrifying, to say the least. What happened at that particular point is that I tried to wean myself off the pain medication, but there is no way to do it without hospitalization. It's basically like an alcohol blackout, and the next thing I remember is being in the hospital. I spent four days in a cardiac care until.

UGO: What was it like watching The Smashing Machine?

MK: I sat there and watched it in a studio in California on the big screen. I left there pretty much white faced, and it took me two days to get back to the producer to tell him my opinion. It's been a while since I've seen it, but when I do, it drudges up some pretty deep emotions. Normally if you have a documentary piece that's about something that's happened, you go back, gather personal accounts and footage from that event. This event happened as they were filming it, which is pretty unique. They edited it like a feature film.

UGO: How did you first discover Ultimate Fighting?

MK: I moved out to Phoenix after graduating from Syracuse University. I was training in Arizona for the 1996 Olympics, and where the wrestling training room was there was a martial arts dojo next door. Some Ultimate Fighters were training there. I had seen some fights on TV, but I didn't follow it. This trainer approached me and told me I would be great at it. It went on from there. I went down to Brazil and did my first fights there.

UGO: One of the reasons they said they wanted you for a subject is because you seemed very gentle out of the ring. Are you?

MK: Yeah, I think, for the most part of me, I am. I have good manners and I think the bonus is that I went to college and that can make you a more well-rounded person in a lot of areas, especially when you have the dichotomy of me being this professional fighter and this docile human being outside the ring.

UGO: What's the worst you've ever been hurt?

MK: My second fight night ever was bare knuckle, and I fought three fights in one night. It was an eight man tournament with 30 minute long rounds. Potentially, you could have 8 fights in one night. My second fight ended up with me punching a guy in the face and breaking off a couple of his teeth and puncturing my hand. I ended up with a really bad strep infection. I got back from Brazil into the United States, went to the hospital and they performed surgery on me right away. You could end up losing the hand because once the infection gets to the bone they have to amputate.

UGO: Where did you get the nickname "The Specimen"?

MK: At one point a guy said "You look like such a physical specimen." But my first nickname was given to me by the Brazilians and its La Maquina Sensacional, which means literally The Smashing Machine. So that's where that comes from. I kind of carried The Specimen with me for a while.

UGO: What are you doing now?

MK: I guess I call it semi-retirement. I've been doing personal training and instruction on the side. It's hard to hang this business up. I've been competitive for so long in wrestling then fighting. I have an event coming up in Albuquerque New Mexico on December 5th which will be my first one since 1997.

UGO: Your house looked pretty nice. Can you make you make a lot of money ultimate fighting?

MK: You can make a pretty good living. Some of the guys could make $300,000 to $400,000 a year.

UGO: What superpower would you want to have?

MK: X-ray vision. You could do so much with it. As a kid I wanted to be The Greatest American Hero. I wanted the suit but I didn't want to lose the instructions [laughs].

UGO: Do you play video games?

MK: I'm not a big gamer. At training camp we used to sit down and play Halo.

UGO: What's your favorite movie franchise out of The Matrix, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars?

MK: It's a toss up between The Matrix, because of the martial arts, and the first three Star Wars. As a friend of mine said the new Star Wars movies have been Muppets in space.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
mostra ele viciado, mostra como a mulher dele acabou com a carreira dele, ele chegando em ksa e tenhu ke aturar uma alcolatra ke puxou até a arma pra ele etc etc

mt bom mesmo

O DVD MOSTRA O LADO DO ESPORTE, NÃO DA VIDA PESSOAL DO CARA O MANÉ FOFOQUEIRO...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
O DVD MOSTRA O LADO DO ESPORTE, NÃO DA VIDA PESSOAL DO CARA O MANÉ FOFOQUEIRO...

Mark Kerr chegou no topo e depois no fosso.Espero que sirva de exemplo para todos.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Bom acho certo mostrar tudo,tanto como ele chegou lá e como caiu de lá...devemos pegar oque é bom e o resto tomar como lição... :D

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

vai dar meia hora de cu o palhaço ke me chamou de fofokeiro

kero ver falar isso na minha frente cuzao de merda

atras dum pc todo mundo é machao

pronto falei mesmo, e acaboua amizade ke nunca existiu

forum cheio de pirralho cheio de marra, pro inferno

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
(anjochim @ Jun 6 2006, 03:11 PM)

O DVD MOSTRA O LADO DO ESPORTE, NÃO DA VIDA PESSOAL DO CARA O MANÉ FOFOQUEIRO

vai dar meia hora de cu o palhaço ke me chamou de fofokeiro

kero ver falar isso na minha frente cuzao de merda

atras dum pc todo mundo é machao

pronto falei mesmo, e acaboua amizade ke nunca existiu

forum cheio de pirralho cheio de marra, pro inferno

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso