Entre para seguir isso  
João Ecco

Chris Leben Anuncia Aposentadoria

FONTE http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/20/5327990/chris-leben-announces-retirement-from-mma

After 12 years and a UFC record 22 middleweight fights inside the Octagon, Chris Leben is calling it quits. "The Crippler" appeared on Monday's episode of The MMA Hour to make his announcement official.

"It's been a fantastic, wonderful ride," Leben said. "I've landed more strikes than anybody out there. Definitely highs and lows, ups and downs, but I think I'm starting to realize that, for me, it might be time to make that transition away from competing and get more on the coaching side of things.

"After [UFC 168], I wanted to go back and reevaluate things, make sure that the decision wasn't based purely on emotion. That it was really what I wanted to do. And now, yes, I can say, I've really retired from competing in MMA."

Leben, who began his mixed martial arts career in 2002, recently signed on to become a team coach at Victory MMA & Fitness, a state-of-the-art gym in San Diego, CA. He says that while he always felt he was a good fighter, his true skillset lies in coaching.

"I'm 33 years old now, which isn't the oldest for a fighter. But like I tell people, it's not how old you are, but it's how long you've been doing it. And I've been doing this game for quite a while," Leben said.

"I've got a lot of years ahead of me. I would like to still have my head on my shoulders and have a brain when I'm raising kids and doing all the other stuff that I want to be part of. I think it might just be time for me to gracefully bow out."

to no celular e n consigo traduzir agora, mas basicamente é isso...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Acho que tinha lenha pra queimar, quem sabe ir pra outro lugar e tentar mudar o seu jogo.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

FONTE http://www.mmafighti...rement-from-mma

After 12 years and a UFC record 22 middleweight fights inside the Octagon, Chris Leben is calling it quits. "The Crippler" appeared on Monday's episode of The MMA Hour to make his announcement official.

"It's been a fantastic, wonderful ride," Leben said. "I've landed more strikes than anybody out there. Definitely highs and lows, ups and downs, but I think I'm starting to realize that, for me, it might be time to make that transition away from competing and get more on the coaching side of things.

"After [UFC 168], I wanted to go back and reevaluate things, make sure that the decision wasn't based purely on emotion. That it was really what I wanted to do. And now, yes, I can say, I've really retired from competing in MMA."

Leben, who began his mixed martial arts career in 2002, recently signed on to become a team coach at Victory MMA & Fitness, a state-of-the-art gym in San Diego, CA. He says that while he always felt he was a good fighter, his true skillset lies in coaching.

"I'm 33 years old now, which isn't the oldest for a fighter. But like I tell people, it's not how old you are, but it's how long you've been doing it. And I've been doing this game for quite a while," Leben said.

"I've got a lot of years ahead of me. I would like to still have my head on my shoulders and have a brain when I'm raising kids and doing all the other stuff that I want to be part of. I think it might just be time for me to gracefully bow out."

to no celular e n consigo traduzir agora, mas basicamente é isso...

isso passa pela minha cabeça constantemente..... thumbdown

leben.gif

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Uma pena gostava das suas lutas kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Guerreiro e muito gente boa! Pra mim fez a diferença no TUF 01! Acho que se aposenta com um cheque de goodbye do Dana!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

nao consigo entender como o wand perdeu pro leben e nao buscou revanche...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Era um cara que sempre buscava o combate.

E isso é muito bom e difícil de ver hj em dia.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

leben.gif

Faze o que né... thumbdown

Pra mim foi tao foda quanto isso:

é a vida.

Boa sorte ao Leben em qualquer caminho que trilhe daqui para frente...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Faze o que né... thumbdown

Pra mim foi tao foda quanto isso:

é a vida.

Boa sorte ao Leben em qualquer caminho que trilhe daqui para frente...

N sei qual a pior!!!!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

leben.gif

Maior vitória da carreira do leben e pior derrota da carreira do silva. Desligou o disjuntor nos ganchos do crippler e caiu de cara esborrachada no chão, fedendo....

Escolheu o cara a dedo pra lutar e levou um KOzão bizarro.

Sobre a aposentadoria, o cara já não parecia mais ter nível de competição, pelo menos pra UFC.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

leben.gif

Considero uma das piores derrotas do brasileiro.

Leben, ainda tinha lenha para queimar, mas está pequeno para categoria, poderia descer para 77.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Considero uma das piores derrotas do brasileiro.

Leben, ainda tinha lenha para queimar, mas está pequeno para categoria, poderia descer para 77.

Qual seria ainda pior que essa?

Escolheu o adversário e tomou uma surra dessas...

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
Entre para seguir isso