Scolfield

Randamie vai voltar pra peso-galo

A matéria está em inglês, quem puder traduzir será ótimo, mas basicamente diz isso aí que coloquei no titulo. Ela vai voltar pros galos. Disse tb que isso fazia parte do acordo dela com o UFC e chamou a Cyborg de trapaceira por causa do doping, etc. 

Eu acho que correu...

UFC champ Germaine de Randamie breaks silence, says 'focus' is on return to 135 pounds

Germaine de Randamie has finally broken her silence. However, the UFC women’s featherweight champion has not given much in the way of answers – and likely has created even more questions about her future.

De Randamie (7-3 MMA, 4-1 UFC) has gone largely quiet since she won the inaugural 145-pound title with a victory over Holly Holm at UFC 208 in February. A fight with longtime divisional powerhouse Cristiane Justino seemed inevitable, but booking the fight has turned into an impossible task.

The UFC wanted de Randamie to fight “Cyborg” (17-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) at UFC 214 in July, but the Dutch champion apparently couldn’t make the date. De Randamie’s issues have ranged from a lingering hand injury to personal matters, but the most recent twist came on Friday when her manager told MMAjunkie “The Iron Lady” outright refuses to fight Justino.

De Randamie said Justino has been a career-long cheater and that she has no intention of defending her belt against the Brazilian, even to the point she’s willing to be stripped of the title.

With questions swirling around de Randamie’s future and UFC President Dana White recently saying an update was coming soon, the UFC champ finally took to social media and spoke for herself. First, she addressed exactly why she won’t fight “Cyborg.”

“The fight between me and Cris ‘Cyborg’ was offered to me last November – even then, I had all my reservations but I accepted the fight,” de Randamie wrote on Instagram. “‘Cyborg’ has rejected the fight because she could not get the weight of (145 pounds) in twelve weeks time. One month later, she was visited by the USADA and did not pass the test. The rest of the story is known.

“My reason to reject the fight now has nothing but nothing at all to do with my fear,” she continued. “I believe that if you want to do sports you do this without any means that can affect the muscle mass. I – as a top athlete – always trained, always watched my food and put 18 years of my life on sports, without using just one means that is not allowed.”

Justino’s cloudy background can’t be ignored. The former Strikeforce and Invicta FC champion most notably failed a drug test for a banned substance in December 2011 and was suspended one year. In the years that followed, she did her best to rebuild her reputation, but the stigma of steroids has always followed her.

Justino also failed an out-of-competition drug test administered by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in January, but she was not penalized because she provided documentation that proved the test results were caused by a legitimate medical treatment. Still, the recent situation didn’t do her image any favors.

The hope from both Justino and the UFC is to have her fight at UFC 214, which takes place July 29 in Anaheim. The original plan was for her to fight de Randamie, but even before the latest revelation, it was clear that date wasn’t going to work.

Now the entire situation is a mess. De Randamie said her hand is still not completely recovered, but she’s working toward being cleared and resuming her career. The twist, however, she plans for her next fight to mark a return to the bantamweight division.

Whether that means the UFC is planning to strip her title or rid the organization of the fledgling 145-pound class all together remains to be seen, but de Randamie said her “focus” going forward is to fight in the division where she’s not currently champion.

“There is still a lot of unclear about my hand,” de Randamie wrote. “I have an appointment with the doctor on June 14, and it will be decided whether or not to be operated. This option should also be considered for me because there is a great chance that my tendons (and) nerves can cause such damage that I could not use my hand more optimally.

“During the negotiations on the battle with Holly Holm, I said in advance that after this fight I want to return to my natural weight class of (135 pounds). My task has not been completed yet. The UFC has promised me that this would be no problem and I can just return to my natural weight class. This is why I am focusing on this moment.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/05/ufc-champ-germaine-de-randamie-breaks-silence-return-135-pound-division

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Normal, ninguém mais quer lutar na categoria, até o Miocic quer lutar boxe agora 

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Maior borrada de calça que se tem notícia. Largar um cinturão de tanto medo. 

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Só pode ser brincadeira...
Bizarro demais pra acreditar.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Essa superou a Ronda fugindo da Cyba. Mas até dá para entender, não sobraria muito dela depois da luta. 

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
8 hours ago, Shaun said:

Maior borrada de calça que se tem notícia. Largar um cinturão de tanto medo. 

Exatamente o que pensei !  Ganhou do bisping !

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

nossa,superou o medo q o bisping tem,putz!Se bobear foi a maior arregada da história do ufc,sem exageros!A mulher era um nada na BW,conseguiu a cinta da FW e só por causa da Cyborg,a mulher volta pra categoria q ela era um nada

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Inacreditável!!

Tudo isso é "medo" de ser escovada pela Cyba??

UFC tá bacana de campeões heim... Germaine, Bisping, Woodley, Conor... muita falação e pouca luta!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Antes era bonito Fumar e feio dar o c.. Agora é ao contrário! Mesma coisa o MMA... Antes era bonito o campeão botar o Cinturão em jogo, perante um grande desafio. Agora é ao contrário. O "esquema" é se esconder(peidar!)! Ainda bem que não me adapto nunca!!!

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora